Monday, March 11, 2013

Class Session Date

Hey all,
It has been a while, but it is time to start getting back into the swing of things. 

So, it is everyone's favorite time of the year.....class session scheduling!  Please let me know either in game or on this site which dates/times would work best for you.  Please remember that we want you to take your real school academics seriously as well, so class sessions can only be held Friday-Sunday.

Also be thinking about which classes you still need to graduate, and what sort of degree you want.  If you are unsure of which classes you have already taken, please refer to the class records page by clicking here. 

Until next time,
-Alia

2 comments:

  1. Hai Alia I was wondering if I could join I a level 21 death wizard :P my name blaze

    ReplyDelete